Why Should You Be a Resident Home Manager?
Why pay an arm and a leg to rent a small, expensive house or apartment when you can be living the life of luxury in an Empty Home Solutions home?
Our Resident Home Managers save thousands of dollars a year in living expenses. A typical Home Manager can save $12,000 to $20,000 a year depending on the size of the home they manage!
A penny saved is a penny earned!
- Do you need temporary housing?
- Are you new to the area and unsure where you want to settle?
- Are you building a new home and can't be stuck in a long lease?
- Do you want do live in a beautiful home for significantly less than a typical rental?
Empty Home Solutions matches beautiful vacant homes for sale with people who have great furnishings, and need or desire temporary housing.
If this describes you, consider becoming an Empty Home Solutions Resident Home Manager.
Enjoy living in an Empty Home Solutions home while it remains on the market for sale. In exchange for keeping it clean, "Show-Ready", and letting buyers view the home, you get dramatically reduced monthly living expenses, no lease obligations, and a wonderful lifestyle!
To qualify and be successful in our program, you must have enough nice furnishings, be tidy, pass a background check, credit and reference check, have no pets and be willing to:
- Have the house on a lock-box and allow Realtor showings 7 days a week, 9 am to 7 pm (you will receive advance notice of showings)
- Pay for utilities, yard, and pool/spa maintenance
Keep the home tidy, fresh and "Show-Ready" at all times (No Smoking in the home)
- Be willing to leave the home during Realtor showings, whenever possible
- Accept, implement, and adhere to Empty Home Solutions standards and procedures
- Take great care of the home as if it were your own
- Carry at least $300,000 of renter's liability insurance
- Vacate the house when it sells upon 21 days advance notice (We do our best to immediately provide you with another great home to live in under the same program.)